- Secure transport for swap bodies
- Increased resale value thanks to variable height and length-adjustable drawbar
- air tank now located in between the axles: Optimum weight distribution, more space
Kögel Combi centre axle trailer – the new swap body trailer
Kögel has expanded its range of swap body trailers with a brand new, specially designed centre axle trailer for swap bodies. The standard version of the centre axle trailer has a low tare weight, starting at 2,950 kilograms, whilst still having a strong frame construction, a technical total weight of 19,000 kilograms and a technically possible vertical load of 1,000 kilograms. It is suitable for the standard transport of swap bodies having a total length of up to 7.82 metres, as well as 20-foot ISO containers. The Kögel Combi centre axle trailer also benefits from a drawbar adjustable in height and length.
- The drawbar, featuring a bolted 50-millimetre towing eye, is mounted ex-works with a length of 2,150 millimetres and a coupling height of 400 millimetres
- For installation-friendly and cost-effective replacement in case of damage, the drawbar is eight times bolted to the chassis with four bolts on each side.
- The drawbar can also be variably repositioned for easier adjustment: this enables a length of 2,150 to 2,350 millimetres on a grid of 50 millimetres, and a coupling height of 350 to 450 millimetres on a grid of 10 millimetres
- optional 445/45 R 19.5 tyres for loading heights of 1,020 to 1,410 millimetres
© 2016 Kögel Trailer GmbH & Co. KG
If you are looking for a local sales partner or if you want to talk to a direct contact, then you will find all the important contacts here at a glance.
The Kögel used vehicle exchange. These vehicles are not yet ready for the scrap heap. Top vehicles at excellent prices.
If you were unable to find a document, the Kögel media library will provide you with all videos, brochures, flyers, etc.