- 3 m clear height internally and mechanical-hydraulic lifting roof
- DIN EN 12642 Code XL body as standard
- Optional Daimler 9.5 certificate
Kögel Mega: The volume trailer
The Kögel Mega is a trailer for tractor units with a low fifth wheel height. It is perfectly suited for forwarding companies with classic transport tasks in the automotive industry. With its clear internal height of three metres, combined with a high floor bearing capacity, the Mega trailer makes volume transports possible. Well designed constructions make it easy to load and secure the goods, saving time.
Kögel MEGA in KFZ-Anzeiger
The Kögel Mega earns rave reviews in "Trailer Test International" column. Exclusive: Read the extensive review (download special edition PDF) on the "well-balanced" Kögel Mega by yourself.
- Mega trailer - perfect height: Thanks to a 55 millimetre kingpin and 910 millimetre fifth wheel height - only a total height of 4 metres
- Kögel Mega Light: Low tare weight and more payload with greater stability
- Mega Rail: Trailer equipped for multimodal transport with a reinforced chassis and tarpaulin protection made of Aramid fabric to provide protection from grippers
- Mega TIR: Custom bonded TIR version with and without drop sides
- Mega Coil: The Trailer is equipped with a coil trough according to VDI 2700
- Paper equipment: Trailer is equipped with four longitudinal loading rails with an integrated hole arrangement for load-securing with locking wedges
- Octabin equipment: The Mega trailer is equipped with reversible slats, steel C rails and telescopic load-securing bars
- Daimler directive 9.5: For the automotive industry, the Mega trailer is equipped among other things with a pallet limiting rail, a double bulk head, 24 belt tighteners and three rows of V-aluminium lattices
- Ferry / RoRo: The Mega trailer is equipped for accompanied or unaccompanied ship and ferry transport with four pairs of heavy-duty lashing rings as well as corresponding signage
- Beverages certificate: Individual equipment for securely transporting crates, beverage pallets and barrels
- Tyre certificate: Optimal equipment for safely transporting stacked, overlapping and tiered tyres up to 15 tonnes
- If you like, you can also have the Mega trailer with drop sides
- Individual load-securing for partial loads and equipment versions
- also available with 22.5-inch tires instead of the standard 19.5-inch tires
If you are looking for a local sales partner or if you want to talk to a direct contact, then you will find all the important contacts here at a glance.
The Kögel used vehicle exchange. These vehicles are not yet ready for the scrap heap. Top vehicles at excellent prices.
If you were unable to find a document, the Kögel media library will provide you with all videos, brochures, flyers, etc.