We want to be the first choice not only for our customers, but also for our employees. That's why we provide an innovative and varied working environment that challenges, encourages and motivates. At Kögel, you will benefit from the daily exposure to our products. In addition, we offer you a wide range of qualification opportunities so that you can achieve your career goal at Kögel.
- Understanding of network design, VLAN and routing
- Basic knowledge of switch configuration HPE, Aruba CLI
- Experience in operating UTM firewalls and network segmentation
- Together with your teammates, you are responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle management of IT systems (administration, configuration as well as further development of the IT landscape)
- Ensuring the availability of IT systems and/or 1st/2nd level support
- Developing and implementing IT-supported solutions and responsible supervision of IT projects
- You easily master interdisciplinary collaboration with application and service managers as well as IT software architects
- Completed training as an IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d) or comparable training
- Practical experience in data center operation of highly available IT systems
- Solid knowledge in VMware, monitoring, network, mobile device management
- In-depth knowledge of MS technologies (AD, Azure, Windows, M365, Office, MSSQL).
- Basic knowledge in switch configuration HPE, Huawei, Aruba CLI
- Experience operating Fortigate firewalls and network segmentation.
- Administration of the IT infrastructure in cooperation with external service providers
- You work independently, but are still a team player and think cross-functionally
- Willingness to learn new topics
- Good work organization, high flexibility and resilience
- Very good communication skills in German and a good command of written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- Responsible and challenging job with long-term perspective
- Independent area of responsibility
- Working in a dedicated team
- Compensation according to performance and requirements by agreement
- Attractive and modern working environment
- Flexible working hours / flexitime model
- Targeted and structured training by experienced colleagues
- Independent work with high flexibility and personal responsibility
- Fit on the job: health programs and company doctor
- Metal pension: Company pension plan with employer subsidy
- Job bike
Do you have interest? We would be happy to form a personal impression of you on the basis of your informative application documents. Of course, our personnel department is available to provide you with preliminary information on the phone. Of course, your documents and your call remain strictly confidential.